The goal of the Traffic Division is to provide for the safe and efficient movement of people and goods throughout the City of Farmers Branch.
Farmers Branch is home to approximately 28,800 residents. In addition, over 91,000 people work and attend school within Farmers Branch. The City is bordered on the east by the Dallas North Tollway, on the south by Interstate Highway 635, and to the west, Interstate Highway 35E runs through the City. All of these factors combine for some very interesting and challenging traffic opportunities.
The Traffic Division was merged in early 2011 with the Public Works Department and is now under the direction of the Utilities Division. Any questions should be directed to Gary Spoerl, Street Superintendent at 972.919.2615. The Utilities Division is also responsible for sign replacement and repair, street striping and traffic button installation and replacement.
- TxDOT Plans for Improving IH 35E >>
- Renew Your Drivers License Online >>
- Online Vehicle Registration >>
- NTTA Customer Service & Tolltag Store >>
- TxDOT Traffic Conditions with Web Cams >>
To Report A Street Light Out:
- ONCOR street lights Identify your location, click "show lights" button, and idenfity the street light that is out.