Farmers Branch Fire Department Overview
With the motto of, "Caring Service ... Proud Tradition," the Farmers Branch Fire Department has operated continuously since the incorporation of the City in 1946. The Farmers Branch Fire Department is responsible for:
- Fire suppression
- Emergency medical services
- Rescue operations
- Emergency management
- Commercial fire safety inspections
- Fire code enforcement
- Building and site plan review
- Public fire and life safety education programs
- Fire investigations
The Farmers Branch Fire Department is made up of three divisions: Administration, Fire Operations and Fire Prevention. The Fire Department currently maintains on-duty staffing for:
- Three Paramedic Engines
- One Quint
- Two Advanced Life Support Medic Units
- One Battalion Chief Unit
Mission and Core Values
The mission of the City of Farmers Branch is to build a vibrant, dynamic community that consistently seeks to improve the quality of life for our residents.
There are 10 Core Values used to accomplish this mission. The Farmers Branch Fire Department is guided by Core Value #1 - to provide safety and security for citizens, visitors and businesses through progressive public safety programs.
- Fire Department
- Bob Phelps Fire Administration Building
- 13333 Hutton Drive
- Farmers Branch, Texas 75234
- 972.919.2675 Fax
- Office Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are not currently recruiting.