Members of the Farmers Branch Community Recreation Center (FBCRC) pay the “member rate” for instructional classes. Non-members may register for instructional classes and use childcare as well. Note: Swim lessons, specialized camps, and other activities may have different registration procedures.
Farmers Branch residents and member registration procedures for classes:
- Have your membership or Texas driver’s license available
- Pre-registration is required
- You can register online (Click Here for Online Registration).
- You can mail your registration form and liability waiver to:
- Farmers Branch Community Recreation Center
- 14050 Heartside Place
- Farmers Branch, Texas 75234
- Register over the phone at 972.247.4607 with Discover, Diner’s Club, Visa or MasterCard
- Register via fax at 972.919-8799 with Discover, Diner’s Club, Visa or MasterCard
- Walk in during office hours
- Residents and members may register for any and all sessions during the current quarter at one time
Non-member class registration procedures
- Walk in, phone or fax during office hours
- Non-residents may register one week prior to each monthly session and pay the “non-member rate” for instructional classes
The 60,000-square-foot facility offers something for the entire family, including:
- Cardio and fitness area
- Available dance/fitness studio
- Computer lab
- Three-lane walking/jogging track
- Locker rooms with amenities such as towels, shampoo and conditioner
- Two gymnasiums
- Recreational gymnastics gymnasium with separate parent viewing area
- Tree House (child care) with attached play yard
- Three community rooms with audio-visual equipment
- Warming kitchen
- Snack and play room
- Teen room
There are PreCor treadmills, ellipticals, upright and recumbent stationary bikes, stretching machines, Stairmaster stepper, Step Mill, Nautilus Nitro Circuit Equipment, and free weights that include various benches, dumbbells, a Smith machine and Cable Crossover. All cardiovascular equipment has access to Cardio-theater, so bring headphones and plug them in for music or TV.
Basic Membership (Individual or Family)
- $10 per year, per individual, or $30 per year, per family (immediate family members only)
- Includes gymnasiums, snack and play, teen room, computer lab (age qualifications apply) and a discount for classes
Basic Membership + Fitness (Individual)
- $190 per year, per individual
- Payment options include payment in full or initial payment up front with monthly checking or credit card drafts of $15 per month. Includes everything listed in the Basic Membership, plus the fitness area for those 15 and up. See staff for corporate and non-resident rates.
Basic Membership + Fitness (Family)
- $370 per year, per family (immediate family members only)
- Payment options include payment in full or initial payment up front with monthly checking or credit card drafts of $30 per month. Includes everything listed in the Basic Membership, plus the fitness area for those age 15 and up. See staff for corporate and non-resident membership rates.
Memberships may be purchased in person at the Community Recreation Center. There are memberships for Farmers Branch residents, corporate residents (those who work in Farmers Branch), and non-resident memberships. Farmers Branch residents must provide a valid driver's license or a Texas state-issued ID with a Farmers Branch address for proof of residency. For guests, a $5 fee is required, plus a completed waiver. Guests cannot exceed five visits in a 30-day period. Members must accompany their guest.